At Pedicorp, PC we and our friendly staff offer all aspects of pediatrics medical services:
- Well child exams from birth to age 20
- Sports and camp physicals
- Pre-op physicals
- School and behavioral issues
- Acute and chronic illnesses
What is a Pediatrician?
A pediatrician is a healthcare provider whose specific specialty is caring for children from birth to 20 years of age. Pediatricians address acute and chronic illnesses, learning disabilities, behavioral issues and the growth and development of children. Our goal is to help ensure that children grow into mentally and physical healthy, productive and happy adults.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Centers for Disease Control
- Connecticut Children’s Medical Center
- Family Resource Center at CT Children's Medical Center
- CT Poison Control Center
- Updating information with CT DSS/Husky
- Bright Futures
- A guide to feeding your baby the first two years